You have no items in your shopping cart.
Replace CCI-7719 combination carbon monoxide alarm and propane gas alarm for a 12V recreational vehicle. This combination carbon monoxide and gas alarm includes the relay and gas valve detects propane gas, natural gas and carbon monoxide gas. This Safe-T-Alert 70-742-R-BR in Brown is responds to carbon monoxide fumes or raw propane gas by shuting off the gas valve (included).TWill replace CCI-7719 unit but MUST be used with the Safe-T-Alert valve to avoid a fire. Note, you must replace the entire kit if the gas monitor fails.This gas monitor has 4 wires.
Note: CCI Controls went out of business in 2009. Safe-T-Alert 70-742 units with relays and UL approved gas valves are approved replacement units.
Made in USA. Other explosive gases detected by the gas sensor but not UL tested include acetone, alcohol, butane and gasoline, all of which you may have in your RV. The carbon monoxide sensor is very sensitive to CO gas but will not react to most other gases.
Notes about this Dual Gas and Carbon Monoxide Alarm:
- This alarm will not work without power.
- The alarm only will indicate the presence of gas at the sensor.
- This alarm is intended for us in RV's in inside locations and is not designed for compliance with industrial and commercial applications.
- The alarm may not be heard if located in remote locations, behind closed doors or by persons who are hard of hearing, have consumed alcoholic beverages or prescription or other drugs.
- Meets 1/1/05 requirements set by RVIA for new RV's requiring both Propane detectors and CO alarms.
- Also detects Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)/Methane.
- Operational Temperature: -40 degrees F to +150 degrees F.
- Relative Humidity: 15 per cent to 95 per cent
- Audible Output: 85dB at 10 feet
- Gas Alarm Trigger: Less than 25 percent of the lower explosive level of propane and methane.
- Gas Level Confirmation: 8 Seconds.
- CO Alarm Trigger: Less than 15 minutes at 400 parts per million.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests all detector functions with one touch. Resets and Mutes alarm while safety and corrective actions are taken.
- Alarm is fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions reoccur.
- Two Indicator Lights: Red CO LED flashes with 4 beeps and 5 seconds silence if CO level is over 70 ppm. Red Gas LED flashes and alarm sounds steady tone when dangerous propane or natural gas level is detected.
- RV 12 Volt Hard Wired Model. Prevents accidental disconnection during alarm.
- Includesa 1/4 inch gas valve with an threaded adapter for 3/8 inch lines.Replace current valve with this unit to prevent fires.
- Built for the extreme RV environment.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- UL Listing Propane/Natural Gas - UL 1484 RV Gas Detectors.
- UL Listing Carbon Monoxide UL 2034 RV Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- ULC Listing & CSA 6.19-01.
- Power Supply and Current Draw 12 vDC 132 mA. Relay 12 vDC - 3 amp is included.
- Operational Voltage: 12 Volt +/- 15%.
- Low voltage power warning alarm @ 7 volts
- Front Case Dimensions: 70-742 - 6.375"W x 3.5"H x 1.385"D
- Patent Number: US 7,248,156 B2
- Colors: White, Almond or Brown.
- Recessed Case Dimensions: approximately 1.5 inches deep x 5 inches long by 3 inches wide.
- Exterior Size of Case: 6 inches by 3.5 inches with two screw holes on ends of 6 inch dimension.
LP Gas Detectors are required on RVs . . .
ANSI A119.2 - Fire & Life Safety
3-4.8 LP Gas Detectors
"An LP gas detector must be installed in any RV that contains an LP gas appliance and an electrical system. The LP gas detector must be listed as suitable for use in recreational vehicles under the requirements of UL 1484 Residential Gas Detectors, and be installed according to the terms of its listing.
RVIA Effective Date 9/96, Revised 9/99."
|Product Manual Link||Product Manual
|Blog Links||Replacing 12V Propane Gas Alarms in an RV or Trailer
Safe-T-Alert STA-35-742, STA-30-441 or STA-30-442 Replace CCI 7770 and 7773 Series RV Propane Alarms
Costar 9RV Carbon Monoxide Alarm Works in Extreme Temperatures